General conditions for visitors to lectures and seminars organized by Siddhártha Centrum z. s.
1. These conditions govern the legal relations between the organizer of lectures and seminars (hereinafter referred to as "events") and visitors to the event.
2. The main organizer of the events is Siddhártha Centrum z. s., with its registered office at Potoční 95, 471 52 Sloup v Čechách, IČ: 09074562.
3. When these general conditions refer to a visitor, they mean a registered participant who holds a ticket in any category.
Validity of business conditions
1. When entering the venue, visitors must follow:
a) these general conditions,
b) visiting rules of the venue or other conditions contained in other similar documents issued by the operator of the venue,
c) any other documents and arrangements concluded with the organizer.
2. These conditions are valid by purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket, or by entering the venue of the event and at such a moment the visitor agrees with them.
Registration for the event
1. Registration of participation and all specific authorizations are governed by the price list valid for the event published on the organizer's website. The published price list is a non-binding non-addressed offer from the organizer.
2. Registration is done through the organizer's portal or by sending a binding order by e-mail. Acceptance of electronic registration is confirmed to the contact e-mail address provided during registration and all other written communication with the customer and the visitor is conducted to this address.
3. Registration is complete only upon receipt of payment. A confirmation of registration and a ticket will be sent to the contact e-mail address provided during registration.
4. In case of filling the capacity of the event, the organizer reserves the right to interrupt or stop the registration.
Payment terms and withdrawals
1. Payment of the participation fee must be made before the event to the account specified by the organizer or through the PayPal payment gateway according to the conditions of the price list of the specific event.
2. In accordance with the provisions of § 1837 letter j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended, the visitor has no right to withdraw from the contract concluded between the visitor and the organizer (according to the provisions of § 1829 of the Civil Code - withdrawal from the contract within 14 days without giving reasons), and this is due to the fact that it is a contract for the use of free time and performance is provided within a specified period.
1. The organizer is not responsible for the fact that the visitor will not receive a registration confirmation and a ticket for reasons attributable to the visitor, especially because it will not be possible to deliver the registration confirmation to the visitor by e-mail (eg. incorrectly entered e-mail, overflowing email inbox, spam filter, etc.). In case of non-delivery of the registration confirmation, contact the organizer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone number +420777178129.
2. If the visitor has not received confirmation of registration no later than 24 hours after paying the entrance fee, he is obliged to contact the organizers immediately, but no later than 24 hours from the date of expiry of the above ticket delivery time, at the e-mail address email@example.com or on the phone number +420 777 178 129 and announce that he has not received the paid ticket. For these purposes, the visitor is obliged to inform the organizer of the name, surname and e-mail, which he stated as contact, resp. identification data when buying a ticket. In case that the organizer finds out that the ticket was not actually delivered to the visitor and it is not a case referred to in the previous paragraph 1 of these Complaints Rules and the visitor informed the organizer that the ticket was not delivered, within the above deadline, then proceed as follows:
a) the organizer undertakes to send again the visitor a ticket to the e-mail stated by the visitor no later than 24 hours, but no later than 1 hour before the event,
b) in case that the event has already taken place, the organizer undertakes to return the paid entrance fee to the visitor, no later than 14 days from the date of the complaint by the visitor.
Change of dates, place and program
1. The organizer reserves the right to change the date or place of the event. He shall notify such change no later than two weeks before its planned or actual start, whichever occurs first. The change will be notified to the e-mail address provided during registration. If the event is properly canceled or moved for reasons on the part of the organizer, the client is entitled to a refund of the fee already paid. However, he is not entitled to reimbursement of any costs incurred in connection with registration or participation in the canceled or transferred event.
2. In case of cancellation or failure to hold an event before the start of the event for reasons not on the organizer's side and not caused by the visitor, the visitor is entitled to free entry to the next event after the canceled event or, if he so requests, to refund the participation fee within two months from the date of the event, to the account from which the conference fee was paid.
3. The organizer reserves the right to change the already announced program of the event.
4. If the event is interrupted or terminated after its start for reasons not caused by the organizer, the right to a refund expires.
5. The organizer does not return the unused registration fee.
1. The ticket price and all specific rights associated with its ownership are governed by the price list valid for the event published on the event website.
2. Unless it is specifically stated that the ticket is in the name, the tickets are transferable. If the visitor does not use the ticket, it is possible to forward it to anyone else.
3. Participation in the event is conditioned by presenting a valid ticket, the ticket is sent electronically to the contact e-mail provided during registration.
4. Valid contact details must be provided to purchase a ticket. The organizer guarantees that the data obtained in this way will be used in accordance with the Principles of Personal Data Processing.
5. The exact scope of the services provided by the organizer and the scope of authorization of its holder is given in the offer price list of the event for each of the admission categories.
Participation in the event
1. The visitors of the event are obliged to refrain from all illegal actions during the event and to act in such a way that their actions do not cause damage to the property of the organizer or third parties.
2. Visitors are fully responsible for any damage caused by their actions to the organizers or third parties.
3. Visitors are obliged not to disturb the lecture part of the event, to be considerate of other visitors and in case of emergencies to respect the instructions of the organizer's staff, the operator of the venue and members of the rescue system.
4. In the event of a serious disruption of the event, repeated disruption of the event, violation of legal regulations, serious violation of social norms, or intentional damage, the organizer reserves the right to immediately terminate the ticket of such a visitor. Such actions of the organizer do not exclude the visitor's liability for damage, non-property damage or his liability under other legislation.
5. Visitors are obliged to obey the reasonable instructions of the organizer, its delegates and the instructions of members of the security forces issued in connection with the security of the event and in connection with the opening hours of the venue specified in the program of the event. In case of serious disobedience to such instructions, the organizer reserves the right to immediately terminate the ticket of such a visitor.
6. Visitors are obliged to comply with all regulations or other legal acts, as well as the organizer's instructions issued in connection with the current health and safety situation in the Czech Republic.
7. In case of non-compliance with binding regulations or reasonable instructions of the organizer according to the previous articles, the visitor is obliged to reimburse the organizer for any damage and non-property damage, regardless of any other sanction of the visitor arising from his actions.
8. The organizer is not responsible for any health effects of participation in the event on the client, if they do not originate in a demonstrable violation of safety regulations by the organizer.
Record keeping and personal data protection
1. The organizer informs that during the event audio and video recordings of the lecture part of the event are taken and photos from the whole event are taken in accordance with the provisions of § 88 and § 89 of Act. No. 89/2012 Coll.
2. The purpose of making records is to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the organizer in the form of documentation of the event, submission of information about the event to the partners of the event and promotion of the event, and information about the event through news.
3. By entering the event, the visitor acknowledges that its appearance may be included in the photo documentation and agrees to it.
4. The organizer undertakes to avoid the use of images that may be considered offensive or inappropriate towards the persons shown.
5. All documentation according to this article is acquired and processed in accordance with the Organizer's Principles of Personal Data Processing.
6. The visitor is entitled to obtain audio and video documentation from the event and all its accessible parts for his own use to the extent permitted by applicable law. At the same time, he is obliged to protect the rights of third parties and not to disrupt the course of the event in any way.
7. The protection of personal data processed by the conference organizers is governed by the Declaration on Personal Data Protection of the organizer.
These general conditions were last amended and take effect on 10 June 2022.